50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

Superb

I like your style, and the comedy. Great animation!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Darn good!

Your friend sure can write a script! I liked the twist at the end. Great! You're a nice animator, too.

Pineapples Pineapples

Potential

Although this wasn't animated all that well, it was still full of humor. I liked it. If you continue like this, you'll get alot better! AWESOME

SKATER V2 Christmas 2007 SKATER V2 Christmas 2007

Great

I like your animations. I also liked your "My newgrounds" entry. Keep on animating!

the Closing Hour (part 2) the Closing Hour (part 2)

Nice

As of watching part 1 and 2, I think I have the story. You have great potential as an animator, and as i said before, i like your style

the Closing Hour (part 1) the Closing Hour (part 1)

Nice style

I like your style. 9/10 because the story was a bit hard to follow, but I liked the creepy feel of it. Nice animation. On to part two!

SpermRider 2 SpermRider 2

Great

I love traditional, "on-paper" animation, and I do say that I loved the ending. great! 5/5 10/10

Halloween Randomness Halloween Randomness

Nice

Nice. Nice indeed. The best is Edward Strange, mostly his lip syncing. FBF lip syncing I think is the best. The beginning with you and me is ok...but I still think the Old man at the door dropped that bowl all weird. In general, I hope to see more Ed. Strange :)

stunt experience stunt experience

Great!

Hey, its jackassboy...you may remember me..>.>. i still love this animation. it's very old now, though, and i heard there wont be a part 2. :(